Wednesday, September 19, 2018

My Heart is strangely warmed...



These first three days have been wonderful! We have had a few minor mishaps, but things are going amazing. Getting to see these kids again has just truly warmed my heart.

I know everyone has been working hard and spreading the love of God. Everyone is branching out and doing new things, even if it's their 6th or 7th time here.  It has rained both nights, but it has cooled us down.  The other youth and I have spent a lot of time with the kids. Some of us spending more time with the boys and some of us spending more time with the girls. No matter who they are spending time with though, I can see God working through them in beautiful ways.





















The men have been working to dig the trenches to lay new water lines. The line got broken 5 times yesterday, but it was repaired. Then the bobcat they were using broke. I know everything will work out and God will help us get it all done.





















Last night the girls and I got to work with the babies while Brandie was doing a bible study with the baby mommas. We've also been serving ice cream to the kids twice a day and it's been lots of fun.  Sorry this is coming to you all late, but the WiFi hasn't wanted to work for me.

Delaney

No comments:

Post a Comment

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.” Hebrews 13:8

Today at the Orphanage we hope to complete the work project, replacing 1100 feet of water line.   Despite many obstacles we believe we w...